Monday, March 3, 2014

Smart ways to use old CD/DVD

Hello freinds, after a long time I finally got some hours to give to this blog. I really want to give time to my writings but everytime some or the other issue like studies and prepration comes on this poor soul. Anyways I am a fighter by spirit so will keep in touch with you all and will come up with some better things in coming months.

 If we remember before some 4-5 years CD/DVD were very frequently used by us to carry and transfer data from one place to other. But now that place is taken by good quality Pen drives and large volume external Hard Disks. So people like me and many others have a quite large collection of those old CD/DVDs.

Traversing through some sites I got some new idea on how to utilize these old things instead of dumping it to the trash. I am posting some pics here. Have a look and see if you like these tricks.

1. Decorating my backside wall.


2. Something for my Garden I can use.


3. Using them as my Tea Cup Coaster.

 4. A big decorative ball.


5. My Stylish Photo-frame


6. Something for my gym machines

7. Again a decorative piece


8. My family and close one photos will fit here



9. Small Money plants in CD boxes 


10. Here comes a CD-Analog-Clock


11. In my Garden between flowers. you see beauty of flower is increased.


12. As a reflector behind bicycle seat. 


13. One more CD-Clock


14. Another decorative piece


15. My family hierarchy


16. My new gym dumble, its heavy enough for exercise.

17. Keeping old wires in a better way in CD boxes


18. A decorative piece for the wall


19. Some other ways of decoration



Hope you like these ideas and will try them at your home. I will be glad if you will comment on this blog. LOL Actually it inspires the person to comeup with such good things if he is praised for his hard work ;)
Anyways just keep in touch with me :)

4 comments :

  1. Nice ideas. The decorative ball and decorative pieces are really excellent. Keep doing such stuffs. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats great
    nice ideas
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.. thanks for such ideas.. keep them coming..(y)

    ReplyDelete