Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Personal Diary

In class 9th I brought my first personal diary to write something. It had a lock on it and I use to wear that key with my locket. Every Sunday I use to write that with all my experience of good n bad, funny n sad. There I use to write even smallest things, about my friends, family n even which of my school teacher is most beautiful or when a girl I like gave me a greeting card on new year.



Also a moment when our friend group decided to write a name of a girl each of us like to the opposite side of our school pants. But that was a wrong move. Just after 2 days my mamma caught me on that..shitt..  . Thank god she just laughed and I think she told this to my maasi also but said nothing to me but for me that were really embarrassing moments :d.

I use to capture some of these lovely moments in my diary as honestly as I could. But with passing time I had one fear that if someday myfather or some elder will read all that then how will I face them. I passed my high school n reached class 11th,,now I was more careful withmy words but still try to do justice with myself. This continued more about 2 or 3 years till I joined Orkut and blogging like things. With passing time I left writing my diary.

They are still kept safe in my room and its awesome to read those childhood experience and little understanding with which I use to describe the things that time   I am still fond of those writings but I think I will never have the same courage and honesty to write something in that style. Now those diaries are one of the most valuable things that can never be recreated like that past time. I’ll like to keep them with me my entire life.

No comments :

Post a Comment